Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

81 - 100 of 1046 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Not anybody important anyway so that's a plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its ok no big deal. It sucks but civil service takes a long time to grade it and put the scores out due to lawsuits and complaints that people file saying the test was hard and not fair. They have make up exams for military people which will get added onto the list so the list could change a lot

·
Subscribing Member
6,688 Posts
Just as a point of Interest we're having a "meet and greet" this June.
If any of you, young hopefuls are interested in seeing what you'll like in 20 yrs come on down ! :D
There will also be a LAPD recruiter there as well :cool:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Just as a point of Interest we're having a "meet and greet" this June.
If any of you, young hopefuls are interested in seeing what you'll like in 20 yrs come on down ! :D
There will also be a LAPD recruiter there as well :cool:
Whose "we", and what is the location? Are there going to be different departments from all over the Commonwealth?

·
Subscribing Member
6,688 Posts
Whose "we", and what is the location? Are there going to be different departments from all over the Commonwealth?
Why yes ,there's going to be representatives from all the major departments.
That's right and the Troopers , the Troopers will be there too
Yeah , that's the ticket.

download.jpg

·
Registered
581 Posts
It's nothing official. Im pretty sure it's just some guys that have masscops.com accounts. I would go, but I'm meeting up with guys from a different online forum that day.

·
Registered
17 Posts
My friends test at Attleboro only had 2 sections... Did they change something or was that the reason for different locations...

·
Registered
92 Posts
My proctor told us there were 3 parts, and told us to count all the pages before the test to make sure we had everything. If he didn't get all of the pages, he should contact HRD

·
Registered
17 Posts
My proctor told us there were 3 parts, and told us to count all the pages before the test to make sure we had everything. If he didn't get all of the pages, he should contact HRD
He contacted them, hopefully it gets figured out.. Thanks for the feedback

·
Registered
581 Posts
No bro... My friend is very capable of counting.. No need to be a Troll, it's a legit question.. His test was missing a section and the proctor said there were only 2 parts.
Respectfully, I call bs on the test AND proctor being wrong.
...I can hear the DI's screaming now... "attention to detail!"

81 - 100 of 1046 Posts