Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

461 - 480 of 605 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
My understanding is that the 2013 list will expire last day in October. If you didn't take the 2015 exam you won't be on the new list. A 96 sounds very strong compared to the results that guys have listed on this site. Sounds like a lot of guys scored in the high 90's (even 100's) on the last exam. This time around the scores are all over the place. 75, 80, 85, and 90's. With a 96, residency and a veteran, IMO you have a great shot. But I'm new to this process too. There's much more enlightened guys than me on here.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Got a response from CS in regards to my request for a review of my exam score.They provided me with an exact copy of my exam answer sheet with all the bubbles I filed in. They also provided a report of which answers the computer picked up from my sheet. I'm instructed to compare the two reports and report back to them any discrepancies. Basically it's a " here check our work for yourself" type of thing.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Got a response from CS in regards to my request for a review of my exam score.They provided me with an exact copy of my exam answer sheet with all the bubbles I filed in. They also provided a report of which answers the computer picked up from my sheet. I'm instructed to compare the two reports and report back to them any discrepancies. Basically it's a " here check our work for yourself" type of thing.
Yup, same here with the exception of a separate email stating they reviewed my experience credit and 2.2 points is accurate. Smh, how do we compare our answers to the "correct " ones.....this is a bag of suck and I don't know why I expected more

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yeah list is out. I'm ranking at about 7900, how bad is that relative to everyone else? What does ranking even mean in this and out of how many applicants? Atleast i'm a good ways away from dead last.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yeah list is out. I'm ranking at about 7900, how bad is that relative to everyone else? What does ranking even mean in this and out of how many applicants? Atleast i'm a good ways away from dead last.
I am around 6200 and would love to know that as well. Also I selected language fluency for German but it is not listed next to my name. Did they forget to add the language?

·
Registered
3 Posts
How many references and what else is needed for the selection process? Want to get all my information and things organized ahead of time. Also any idea if Boston will pull from this list for it's next class and combine it with those from the 2013 list who have made it past selection?

G

·
Does anyone know which Rank number = 100, 99, 98, 97 and so on. I know I scored a 96 and am 1337. So for those who got a 97, are they 1336?

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
7,120 Posts
Does anyone know which Rank number = 100, 99, 98, 97 and so on. I know I scored a 96 and am 1337. So for those who got a 97, are they 1336?

Thanks
Not specifically...just keep in mind that they scored higher than you. You might have some gaps and you'll find vets, dvets, etc. ranked higher with possibly a lower score. However, I find it pretty funny that you are 1337.

461 - 480 of 605 Posts