Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,134 Posts
I'd be pissed if they redesigned the thing and the headlights still sucked...but time will tell.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,693 Posts
Actually,

If you slow down and look carefully......................................

The chassis and body are still pure crown vic (rear wheel drive) NOT 500/Montego! The front end arguably looks like Cadillac Deville or Escalade. (Yukk!!!)

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
Dan - I thought the same thing as soon as I saw it. It's hard to believe that is a CV chassis. It looks remarkably narrower and shorter than current CV's.

·
Registered
17,747 Posts
Too bad it is still a Ford... Besides thats just a concept. I have seen lots of concepts that have not gone into production I wouldn't get excited over it.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Hahaha....man my parents gave me a station wagon and then I bought a minivan off them for a dollar. I wish I was a snot-nosed kid.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,693 Posts
You dumbasses fell for J809's awesome PUNKED attack Snap!

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
mpd61 said:
Actually,

If you slow down and look carefully......................................

The chassis and body are still pure crown vic (rear wheel drive) NOT 500/Montego! The front end arguably looks like Cadillac Deville or Escalade. (Yukk!!!)
I agree with mpd61. From the sideview mirrors back, it still looks like a crown vic - the front is fugly.

·
1,952 Posts
I toured the plant that makes CV's, Grand Marq, and Marauders a couple of times (car plants are neat stuff!) Anyways, in '04 they said they were considering minor changes to the front lighting or something to that effect, we saw the mold walking through one of the rooms (which we probably weren't supposed to see). No changes that I could see w/naked eye. They didn't hint about anything that major either.
Also, see this crop of the above image:

You can see above the tire that
A) The hood is not aligned
B) The reflection stops

I have too much time on my hands...:geek:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Hey Koz, what about the fact that I was the first one to find the website who said it was photochopped???? Thanks buddy :cry:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts