2-year-old girl fined in Washington for allegedly littering | MassCops

2-year-old girl fined in Washington for allegedly littering

Discussion in 'Idiot News Articles' started by kwflatbed, Sep 3, 2016.

1. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

2-year-old girl fined in Washington for allegedly littering
    Published September 03, 2016
    FoxNews.com
    Facebook0 Twitter0 livefyre178 Email Print

A 2-year-old girl in Washington D.C. received a $75 citation from police Thursday for allegedly littering near an alley by her home.

Teresa Westover, whose 2-year-old daughter received a citation, told Fox 5 DC that she called the Department of Public Works but they refused to void the ticket.

“Can you believe they issued a ticket to her for littering?” Westover told the station. “And Harper at the time of course goes, ‘That’s not good,’ because we know that we don’t throw trash on the ground.”

According to The Washington Post, the sanitation workers found the piece of trash with the girl’s name on it and she received the ticket. Westover contended that her daughter didn’t haul trash to the

2-year-old girl fined in Washington for allegedly littering | Fox News

2. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

I'm guessing the family has a history of throwing garbage out the window and this was the last straw , er paper ?

Kilvinsky likes this.
  3. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

I hope it's something like this. We all know damn well there are some OVERZEALOUS cops out there who will not bend when it comes to law enforcement. How many lemonade stands have been shut down by DA MAN who just couldn't be normal human beings, smile and buy a glass of lemonade? There are some sick shitbags wearing a badge out there, I'm very sorry to say and I'm HOPING you're right pahapoika, I really am. By the way, I know I've asked you this, but is that Polish or Lithuanian?