Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two people were shot on Warren Street in Lynn Monday afternoon near a playground.
WBZ

2 Shot Near Lynn Playground

LYNN (WBZ) ― Police are investigating a double shooting near a playground in Lynn Monday afternoon.

Lynn police officials said the two victims were rushed to area hospitals after being shot on Warren Street late Monday afternoon. Their conditions are unknown.

The Lynn Daily Item reports that police are searching for a woman driving a grey Chevrolet Lumina with Massachusetts plate No. 29XA92.

There is no word on any arrests, and the scene remained active Monday evening as investigators cordoned off an area on Warren Street.

Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to contact Lynn police.

http://wbztv.com/local/lynn.shooting.warren.2.823148.html

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
2 teens shot in Lynn

Two teenagers were blasted by a gun-wielding woman outside a notorious apartment building in Lynn last night, police and neighbors said.
A 15-year-old boy was shot in the foot and a 15-year-old girl was shot in the upper thigh in front of 103 Warren St. at about 5 p.m., the Lynn Item reported.
Police issued a bulletin for the suspect, who apparently fled the scene in a grey Chevrolet Lumina.
A suspect was later busted at an address on Den Quarry Road later last night by cops who were waiting for her when she pulled up, neighbors said.
"There were about five or six cops who showed up. We saw them waiting and then grab her when she came home," said one neighbor, who declined to give his name.
The blood-spattered Warren Street sidewalk was cordoned off by Lynn police and state police detectives. An officer at the scene said both victims had non-life-threatening injuries.
"I heard four gunshots. When I got to the street, I could see blood on the street and someone said two kids had been shot. Lynn is becoming a real bad place," said 14-year-old neighbor Stephen Siv.
Another neighbor, Kari Pereira, 31, said the building was notorious for gang-related trouble and was regularly visited by cops.

http://bostonherald.com/news/regional/general/view/2008_09_23_2_teens_shot_in_Lynn/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts