MassCops Founder
6,403 Posts
hmmm how long is the wait list.....?

Attleboro car 5 :? Need to get it done before my cruiser partner wrecks it :p

·
Subscribing Member
228 Posts
GREAT work, I have trouble painting straight walls :

Should the lighter blue be darker?, the newer cruisers have the right french blue on, for a couple of years, whom ever painted the SP cars used a lighter blue which looks like it faded.

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
352? That's Masstroopers car! Ever think about making a 2003 with the new lightbar coincidently numbered "275", (hint hint)? (great work, by the way).

·
Registered
181 Posts
I think you have discovered most Troopers' big weakness, many of us are like Marines when it comes to buying job related paraphenalia.

I know you're booked but - '01 Crown Vic #457, and can you put a little USMC sticker in the bottom left rear window? :D

·
Registered
145 Posts
SRRerg said:
I think you have discovered most Troopers' big weakness, many of us are like Marines when it comes to buying job related paraphenalia.

I know you're booked but - '01 Crown Vic #457, and can you put a little USMC sticker in the bottom left rear window? :D
SRRerg, Not to stray off topic, but if and when they get the 77th together [-o< and I graduate from New Braintree, when I get my first cruiser, will they break balls if I put our club logo on the left rear window or should I wait a while? Just curious. Semper Fi.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.