120,000 Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger models recalled over electrical issue | MassCops

120,000 Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger models recalled over electrical issue

Discussion in 'Automotive' started by cc3915, May 7, 2012.

1. cc3915

cc3915 MassCops Angel Staff Member

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has issued a recall concerning 2011-2012 Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger models. A fuse controlling the power distribution unit for the ABS and ESC system can overheat, causing both features to fail.

Charger Pursuit vehicles were recalled
    a couple of months ago over the same issue and it was thought that severe usage was the culprit. However, a number of civilian reports convinced Chrysler to recall all of the vehicles in question.

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/05/07/...sinc/autoblog+(Autoblog)&utm_content=FaceBook

2. fra444

fra444 MassCops Member

Have I mentioned how much the Charger sucks? Just checking..... LMAO

Big.G likes this.
  3. OCKS

OCKS Guest

Chrysler has even managed to screw up the jeep wrangler, my 2009 has already had 2 recalls and an extended warranty with transmission lines problems and I hear that some 2008-2011 are burning a quart of oil every 1000 miles. New engines in the 2012's

4. SinePari

SinePari Needs more complaints

I had 2001 and 2004 Grand Cherokees that both crapped out on me around 70K miles. Never again.

5. Johnny Law

Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit Staff Member

I like Dodge's styling, but after my 1994 Dodge Ram and all the trouble I had with it, that was the last Chrysler product I ever owned. Not to mention they killed off Plymouth.