Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/10/11/mother.shot.ap/index.html

WTF...get a trigger lock on that thing....

Monday, October 11, 2004 Posted: 8:25 AM EDT (1225 GMT)

DALLAS, Texas (AP) -- A 12-year-old girl upset about being grounded by her mother fatally shot the woman in the face while she slept, Texas police said.

Elvira Marion Walton, 48, was discovered in her bed early Sunday by her son. The 10-year-old boy called police around 1 a.m.

"Apparently the motive is because the daughter was upset that the mother disciplined her," police Sgt. Gary Kirkpatrick said in Monday editions of The Dallas Morning News.

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
You post some of the most bizarre and interesting articles ever. Kids killing parents, guys chopping of there penis's, machete wielding 11yr olds. thanks!

This article makes me scared to raise my children, they are 1.5 when they are 12 what will the world be like?

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
An older daughter, Thanica Derrick, said her mother had been having trouble with the girl. Walton had six children and lived in a converted garage used as the family home.

"She is your average 12-year-old, hormones and everything," said Derrick, 22. "There's nothing that bad to make her do that to my mama. She had been breaking out of the house and not going to school."
if that's average behavior for a 12 year old then there was a serious lack of good ol fashion ass whooping in that household.

Some were just not meant to be parents, here is another fine example of bad parenting.

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
if that's average behavior for a 12 year old then there was a serious lack of good ol fashion ass whooping in that household.
u mean that's a lack of an ole fashion ass whoppin' in that garage.

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
Don't worry mikey, they rolled out a a couple of ladder trucks, an ambulance, 2 cruisers to block traffice, a news crew, and mutual aid from 3 surrounding communities. and all the ducklings are fine. they will be nursed back to health by volunteers- monitored very closely until they reach maturity... then they will be plucked, killed and fed to the homeless!

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I hate to say it, but raising 6 kids in a converted garage probably isn't the best way to parent.

The mama duck is a much better parent, I mean she's still alive. (Ok, I know, I'm going to hell, but my husband said he's driving so at least I'll have company)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.