Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 Weeks left. 1 Week Curricular the other APP. Never thought id see the day. To all my classmates good luck we are almost out! :twisted:

·
Registered
316 Posts
I am a 7th MPOC Reading grad (the lucky one who got to be the guide-on)... Congrats to all of you for your upcoming graduation. Keep working hard straight through the end and get what you can out of APP, there are a lot of good officers that will be able to pass on some good lessons to you.

·
1,334 Posts
To all the recruits:

Remember... No 'jackpots' over the Holiday!

Congrats to all.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Always great advice from the Sergeant. I graduated from the 9th MPOC Reading Academy. Glad to say I did not get into any jackpots! Oh, and I made it "a year and a day" :t: .

Congratulations to all the recruits!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Dont be a knucklehead. Stay away from that coo-coo juice. Ask the Sgt about the coo-coo juice. I wont miss that 145 mile round trip trek each day.

·
Subscribing Member
397 Posts
Congrats to the rest of the 11th who made it this far. Heard you lost some guys along the way :roll:

Remember it ain't over till you have the paper in your hand and miles away from the academy :wink:

·
Registered
30 Posts
if the recruits can survive one week in the "land of milk & honey", they can do anything. Coo-coo juice is allowed after graduation, but in moderation. Congratulations to the 11th MPOC.

·
1,334 Posts
if the recruits can survive one week in the"land of milk & honey", they can do anything. Coo-coo juice is allowed after graduation, but in moderation. Congratulations to the 11th MPOC.
Someone must have had the Captain from Topsfield Fire for the hazmat class? :sl: He said that Topsfield was the "land of milk and honey" no less than two dozen times when I had him.

·
MassCops Member
10 Posts
frapmpd24 said:
To all the recruits:

Remember... No 'jackpots' over the Holiday!

Congrats to all.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Always great advice from the Sergeant. I graduated from the 9th MPOC Reading Academy. Glad to say I did not get into any jackpots! Oh, and I made it "a year and a day" :t: .

Congratulations to all the recruits!
The question I have is have these two figured out that they were classmates?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.