Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
10 Misspelled and Bizarre eBay Auctions

typobuddy.com - you can find anything on eBay, from someone's life to a Rick James jumpsuit, complete with bloodstains. So, for your reading pleasure I have compiled a list of some crazy items currently being auctioned off on eBay.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I am addicted to Ebay, but I look for the stuff that normal women look for , I'd go broke on: I look for handbags, shoes, perfume, sunglasses, and cosmetics. I'd be a very wealthy woman if I could just stay away from all that.

I've bought a custom built computer for my son, X Box systems, Garmins, digital cameras, video games, dvd's - you name it (within reason), I've probably bought it.

I haven't had any problems with anyone either - probably because I dieal with the same people and they have very high ratings. Mine is at 100% and I'd like to keep it that way. I pay very quickly and if there is an issue with the problem, things get resolved so everyone is happy. No hard feelings and no slash marks.

Keeping with your post - the toilnails thing just gross me outl The underwear are nasty (God only knows what he did in them *shudder.

The bely button lint is disgusting too. People think up some realy bizarre things, and I have to wonder if they're touched in the head, or just trying to appy some business sense, which it doesn't appear they have.

Keeping with your post - the toilnails thig just gross me outl The underwear are nasty (God only knows what he did in them *shudder*.

The belly button lint is disgusting too. People think up some realy bizarre things, and what makes it even weirder.

For me, Car parts, etc, household items, pet stuff, shoes, handbags, sunglasses - all good deals. You just have to look. They are there.

I've been lucky thus far from Ebay (knock wood) and I hope it stays that way.

GRRRRRRR, no edit button.

I have tried to get rid of the "double posting" within the post, but I can't edit it and it's aggravating me. Did I do something wrong? AmI missing the edit button somewhere?

HELP!!!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts