Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DEER PARK, Tex. (CBS Houston) - A shopper and an employee at a Walmart store got into a brawl last weekend when the customer head-butted the employee.

"I hope I broke her nose," Jessica Albitz, the customer involved in the brawl, told KPRC-TV. "I hope she has two black eyes, and I hope she remembers me for the rest of her life."

Albitz told KPRC that the fight was a result of bad customer service during her tax session at a Jackson Hewitt inside the Walmart.

"She started talking trash at my husband," Albitz added.

Alibtz said she decided to do some shopping the day after she got her taxes done.

"Her curtain was open about this far, and she mumbled under her breath some profound language," Albitz told KPRC. "I turned around and said something back, and she got out her cubicle and chased me to the entrance."

http://houston.cbslocal.com/2015/02/18/i-hope-i-broke-her-nose-customer-head-butts-walmart-employee/

·
Premium Member
6,115 Posts
"Her curtain was open about this far, and she mumbled under her breath some profound language," Albitz told KPRC. "I turned around and said something back, and she got out her cubicle and chased me to the entrance."
I guess I'm just thick skinned. It usually doesn't offend me when someone says something profound in my presence. The sad thing is, I can't tell if this if that's what this idiot actually said or if it's a lack of proofreading.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts