‘Enough already’: Pennsylvania judge sets alleged rioters’ bail at $1 million | MassCops

‘Enough already’: Pennsylvania judge sets alleged rioters’ bail at $1 million

Discussion in 'Law Enforcement Articles' started by HistoryHound, Sep 16, 2020.

1. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

'Enough already': Pennsylvania judge sets alleged rioters' bail at $1 million

I bet smiley in the upper left corner isn't smiling anymore. Though in the least surprising news ever, the Lt Governor (who looks as douchetastic as you can imagine) and the ACLU are calling it unconstitutional.

Lancaster protesters bail set to $1 million, prompts Pennsylvania Lt Gov to call amount "blatantly unconstitutional"

Sooty and CCCSD like this.
  2. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

The country has become a sewer and the shit is floating in and out of jail. Nice to know a new Ed Norton is around to help clean the sewer up. God Bless Judge Roth.

How many folks were baffled by the Ed Norton reference? Show of hands?

CCCSD likes this.
  3. mpd61

mpd61 Retired Fed, Active Special

[​IMG]

HistoryHound and Goose like this.
  4. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

OK, once I stopped thinking Edward Norton........

[​IMG]

mpd61 and CCCSD like this.
  5. PG1911

PG1911 Back Out in the Sticks

BLM/Antifa done fucked up bad. Lancaster city is a shithole but Lancaster County is the polar opposite: An area of rolling green hills, historic towns and villages, Amish farms, and anyone there who is NOT Amish is a God-fearing, gun loving, police supporting Republican. BLM is NOT going to find many allies there, and the county government is NOT going to play nicely with them.
    I highly doubt that cop lives in the city. But if BLM/Antifa heads out to the surrounding towns looking for him, it could be the last mistake they ever make; they will be outnumbered and surrounded.

HistoryHound and mpd61 like this.
  6. IamTheDude

IamTheDude MassCops Member