Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
More and more PDs are getting an educational stipend that mimics the QuinnBill. Same percentages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As long as they can sustain it without the States help. It used to be 50/50 before the state backed out. That’s when a lot of grievances were filed by unions because that wasn’t part of the original deal.

·
Subscribing Member
4,392 Posts
The towns that are giving it don’t have to rely on the 50/50 because that doesn’t exist anymore since 2009. The state no longer pays the half. Unions have negotiated full Quinn for their officer in many departments. Most departments that left CS used it to get the Quinn bill for leaving CS.

·
Registered
443 Posts
The towns that are giving it don’t have to rely on the 50/50 because that doesn’t exist anymore since 2009. The state no longer pays the half. Unions have negotiated full Quinn for their officer in many departments. Most departments that left CS used it to get the Quinn bill for leaving CS.

Right, it’s gonna mean higher taxes in those towns, but you gotta pay for quality officers. Something most people don’t seem to comprehend.

81 - 85 of 85 Posts