Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Ask A Cop
    International student here on an F-1 visa, have not been here for a full year yet. I have a valid passenger car license from a country that is part of the Convention that MA recognises. If the RMV is correct, I am allowed to drive on the road (as long as I carry the license, passport with entry...
1-1 of 1 Results