Wilmington: Caught on camera: Man exposes himself to coffee shop worker, police say

Discussion in 'New England' started by kwflatbed, Mar 16, 2017.

1. kwflatbed

kwflatbed Subscribing Member MC1+MC2 +MC3 111K+Poster

Caught on camera: Man exposes himself to coffee shop worker, police say
    [​IMG] |
    Updated: 3:47 PM EDT Mar 16, 2017
    WCVB

WILMINGTON, Mass. —

Wilmington police are searching for a man who exposed himself to an employee at a local coffee shop Monday.

The man, who is about 20 to 25 years old, is seen on surveillance video walking up to the counter at Heavenly Donuts, placing an order and exposing himself to the person behind the counter.

He then takes his order and walks out of the shop.

Anyone who recognizes the man is asked to call police at 978-658-5071.
    Caught on camera: Man exposes himself to coffee shop worker, police say

2. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

The defense will say, "Your Honor, my client was NOT exposing himself per se, he simply believed that, like many Dunkin Donuts employees, she didn't have total command of the English language and he was only trying to emphasize that he wanted extra cream in his coffee. As it was, the coffee did NOT have the extra cream he requested and that employee is lucky my client didn't go back and demand she be fired."

The blocking of the penis in that footage will simply make identification harder. "I think I know him, but damn, if I could have only seen his penis in that shot, I'd be sure! Oh well, I guess I won't bother calling the police since I can't be sure."

:D

3. kwflatbed

kwflatbed Subscribing Member MC1+MC2 +MC3 111K+Poster

Police identify man charged with exposing himself at donut shop
    [​IMG] |
    Updated: 11:00 PM EDT Mar 17, 2017

WCVB

WILMINGTON, Mass. —
    Wilmington police have identified the man they say exposed himself to an employee at a local coffee shop Monday.

Matthew Furlong, 29, of Wilmington was arrested at his home Friday morning. Police said he was the man seen on surveillance video walking up to the counter at Heavenly Donuts at 579 Main Street

[​IMG]
    Matthew Furlong
    After placing an order, the man in the video exposes himself to the person behind the counter. He then takes his order and walks out of the shop.

Furlong is charged with open and gross lewdness, police said. He was arraigned Friday.

Police identify man charged with exposing himself at donut shop

4. Kilvinsky

Wow, that was quick and great police work. Nice job!

5. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

Now that he's caught, I bet he's Matthew Furshort.

HistoryHound and Kilvinsky like this.
  6. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

It would have been funny if the cashier just pointed and laughed. Sure it's great that he's been caught, but a little public humiliation would have been good too.

Kilvinsky likes this.
  7. Kilvinsky

One of the best lines I ever heard (2nd hand). A bunch of kids from MIT decided to streak. They got caught by Emerson College Police who requested an MIT unit swing by. A woman officer was sent (on purpose) and as she looked them over said something to the effect of, "And YOU expect to impress anyone with, THOSE?" I wish I could recall the exact quote, but I recall being told that story about 15 or so years ago and HOWLING. I guess they went from blue (it was chilly) to beet red in 2 seconds.

Goose and HistoryHound like this.