Van mows down Muslim worshippers near mosque in London

Discussion in 'Global News Coverage' started by kwflatbed, Jun 19, 2017 at 10:17 AM.

1. kwflatbed

kwflatbed Subscribing Member MC1+MC2 +MC3 111K+Poster

[​IMG]
    Van mows down Muslim worshippers near mosque in London

A van slammed into Muslim worshippers near a mosque in north London early this morning, killing at least one and injuring 10, British police and Islamic officials said.

Police are investigating the crash as a potential terrorist incident.

The driver of the van, 48, has been arrested and was taken to the hospital as a precaution. He will be given a mental health evaluation.

He was detained by the crowd at the scene until police arrived.

Read More

2. kwflatbed

3. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

sounds like the Limeys are fighting back ;)

4. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

I think they have been right along, but now some NUT has joined the fight. Was he wrong? I think absolutely he was, but can I understand frustration and anger and the need of some to REALLY fight back, yup. I'm just glad he was caught before he could do it again. I now hope he hasn't INSPIRED any lunatics to follow suit.

To understand anger and frustration is fully understandable. To vent in THIS manner is no better than the terrorists themselves. Catch the terrorists and....

THEN MOW THEM DOWN WITH A TRUCK!!!!!

HistoryHound likes this.
  5. kwflatbed

6. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

Kilvinsky likes this.
  7. mtc

mtc High Priestess Staff Member

Is it a "terrorist attack" when the perpetrator is not a terrorist?

Or is it a plain old, everyday hate crime?

Goose, Kilvinsky and FTH like this.
  8. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

That is a good question. I'm going with it depends on intent. If the intent is to kill people and strike fear into people in an effort to make them change how they live; then, it's terrorism. If the intent is to just kill people because you don't like "their kind"; then, it's a hate crime. Of course that's not how liberals and politicins look at. In their minds if you're a a few levels up the oppression hierarchy and commit such an act, we must wait for more information. If you have negative oppression points; then, it's automatically a terroristic hate crime. In order to really get stump the liberals this act would have needed to be carried out by a disabled black immigrant man who identifies as a lesbian woman. Bonus points if he's an addict too.

mtc, Goose, Fuzzywuzzy and 3 others like this.
  9. Kilvinsky

HOLY CRAP! You have defined it, fully and completely!

Until someone defines it better, and that is always around the corner. But until then......

I just wish we could give LOVE a chance. Let's face it, if we only tried LOVE, the world would be a better place. Let me buy you all a Coke, hold hands, sing a bit and there will be NO MORE HATE in this entire world. ;)

HistoryHound likes this.
  10. mtc

mtc High Priestess Staff Member

Damn you Kilvy - "I'd like to teach the world to sing" is now worming through my head !!

HH - well played !!

11. Kilvinsky

Ear worms are one of the most common causes for mass murder. Muslims HATE the Oscar Meyer jingle! "FOOLISH HOT DOGS ARE MADE OF PORK, NOT DOG! SO WE CANNOT EAT THOSE AMAZING LOOKING WEINERS!"

Goose likes this.