Town of Amherst, Massachusetts Police Dept. Now Accepting Applications

Discussion in 'Massachusetts Employment' started by kwflatbed, Jun 19, 2017 at 10:19 AM.

1. kwflatbed

kwflatbed Subscribing Member MC1+MC2 +MC3 111K+Poster

Town of Amherst, Massachusetts Police Dept. Now Accepting Applications Through 7/3/17

1. [​IMG]
      SticktimeMassCops Member
      New
      The Amherst, MA Police Department is accepting applications through July 3, 2017 for future/anticipated employment. APD is a non-civil service department. Please visit www.amherstma.gov for detailed information and a link to apply on line. Higher education, military experience, and prior law enforcement experience is preferred.

2. mpd61

mpd61 Federal Auxiliary Police

Must wear birchenstocks, vote democrat, and protest the raising of Old Glory on property owned by higher education institutions
    :D

3. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

Definitely enemy territory :D

Joel98, Goose and sgtmike1980 like this.
  4. sgtmike1980

sgtmike1980 MassCops Member

Northampton is worse, lol. But Amherst is definitely a liberal snake pit!

pahapoika and Joel98 like this.
  5. mtc

mtc High Priestess Staff Member

WTF would even want to?

6. BxDetSgt

BxDetSgt MassCops Member

Chapter 90 and blue lights are a big draw!!

pahapoika likes this.
  7. j809

j809 Subscribing Member

They make good $$ and great benefits, full Quinn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pahapoika and sgtmike1980 like this.
  8. Treehouse413

Treehouse413 MassCops Member

Squared away dept. buttttttt the liberal quacks that run the town and live there. Couple of my friends started there and moved on to msp along w a academy mate who went to the FBI.

9. Johnny Law

Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit Staff Member

There is no fucking way Northampton is worse. Amherst is so out of touch with mainstream America, it surprises me anytime a guy like Larry Kelley was brave enough to live in that affront to humanity

10. Danusmc0321

Danusmc0321 MassCops Member

Looking for a tolerant, accepting, police officer who adhears to a strict liberal view point. Minorities, LBTGQ, Non-Binary encouraged to apply. If non minority, must be open and honest about checking their white privilege. Must adhearn to a strict position protecting our sanctuary status as a town. Must be willing to check the privilege of the 77% white population, to protect the small demographic of minorities that can tolerate and afford to live in our expensive white, washed town. Preference will be given to candidates who believe in climate change and love trumping hate. We are an open and accepting community, trying to instill tolerance and love for our police and citizens. All other view points will not be tolerated.

Just a spoof, no disrespect ment to the men and women of Amherst PD.

11. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

My department stole one of theirs due to better pay. NYAH NYAH. Wake up Town of Amherst!

BRILLIANT! Of course the town fath....NON-GENDER ASIGNED PARENTAL UNITS will take exception, they'll secretly say, "Well, duh, YEAH! but they're not supposed to actually KNOW that!"

Danusmc0321, pahapoika and Joel98 like this.
  12. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

Agreed.
    Surrounded by angry lesbians is no fun :p
    Don't have a lot of first-hand experience with either town. Just rode through a couple times a week dropping off and picking up inmates at court.
    But you can definitely feel the bad vibe in both towns :eek:

sgtmike1980 and Kilvinsky like this.
  13. Kilvinsky

On your chest is a clear sign of oppression and intolerance, but we're BETTER than you, so we won't OPENLY judge you....you racist, homophobic, misogynist bastard. We KNOW you just LIVE to oppress those less fortunate than yourself, but we are TOLLERANT and we won't OPENLY condemn you, no matter how EVIL you might be.

Please don't eat in our establishment, we have a strict "NO GUN" policy. Keep up the good work, FASCIST, but do so OUTSIDE! We love you ALL....Just die, would you, and we'll love you more, once the dancing has stopped.

Goose, Danusmc0321 and pahapoika like this.
  14. sgtmike1980

sgtmike1980 MassCops Member

Its a matter of opinion. I've lived here my whole life, its just my point of view.

15. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

The term parental is offensive. It's an oppressive term used to empower people simply because they've ben alive longer and have younger people in their care.

Kilvinsky likes this.
  16. Kilvinsky

"I brought you INTO this world, I can TAKE YOU OUT!" That archaic mentality is what....

kept our streets safer!!!

I've always felt there was a real competition amongst Cambridge, Brookline, Northampton and Amherst as to who was the most liberal. One community would pass a rule/law and the others HAD to out do it. Nowadays, FUCKING SOMERVILLE has joined the competition! Also-rans, absolutely, but they're trying like hell to catch up thanks to that shitbird Curtis Tony, or Tony Curtis or what ever the hell his name is.

Goose, pahapoika and HistoryHound like this.
  17. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

Laughed my balls off at this... well fuckin' done dude!!

Danusmc0321 likes this.